Here are the key features of the latest and greatest Android smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S4
- 5 inch Super AMOLED display
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Full HD 1080p capability
- 441 ppi pixel density not edge to edge though
- Processor 1.9GHz Quad-core or 1.6 GHz Octa-core(wow)
- Memory: 64GB with microSD 64GB max
- Rear facing camera an amazing 13 Mega pixels
- Front facing camera is 2 Mega pixels
- Lighter and thinner than the S3 but slightly larger and same look as S3
- Battery capacity higher than S3 at 2600mAh
- OS: Android Jellybean 4.2.2
- Tiny IR blaster on phone turns the phone to a TV remote control
- Voice assistant and something called Voice drive (navigation etc. while on the road)
- Smart Pause and Smart Scroll are 2 features controlled by the eye. One pauses the video etc. when you look away and the other allows scrolling by tilting the phone while looking at it.
- Hovering features (Air view) for gestures.
- And many more features that I will cover later (once I get my hands on this phone even though I love my iPhone 5)
More later as I am tired (but this post was important!)
– Gary Saggu
Gary Saggu has been coding since the 80’s. He has been programming in C, C++,C#, Java, Objective C and Swift for many years. He has an interest in tech startups, blockchain & big-data technologies. He is a certified Yoga instructor & a scuba diver.