Here is a compilation of all the rumors of its features
- Body is going to plastic. I believe that the screen will be more Galaxy Note like hence larger than the S3.
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean very likely
- Camera rumors ~13MP sounds believable. Apple might have to play catch up with that.
- Faster processor for sure – quad proc? Even more cores?
- Rumors around some kind of eye-tracking for scrolling or even selection maybe. I was involved in graduate school project that did eye tracking – that was over 20 years ago. Think of how advanced that technology might be today. Also, wonder if Samsung will provide an API to code for this eye-tracking in our own apps.
(Word is) Samsung plans on making the announcement on March 14, 2013 in New York City when these rumors will be sorted out.
– Gary Saggu
Gary Saggu has been coding since the 80’s. He has been programming in C, C++,C#, Java, Objective C and Swift for many years. He has an interest in tech startups, blockchain & big-data technologies. He is a certified Yoga instructor & a scuba diver.